Thursday 29 August 2013

WHAT A CRAZY WEEK!


What a mental week  ...  I don't think I've stopped for days!

Our bread course was a magic day - it poured with rain so I think everyone felt it was a good place to be with the sweet scent of baking pizza & loafies.


Our pizza demo ... fig & goat's cheese, strawberry salad, blueberry cheesecake - what a feast!  The pizza & salad is a Loaf Face staple from our baking days at a strawberry farm.

Since then I've been flat out in my day job - finishing up a research project on Unscheduled Care but actually having a lot of fun crafting my slides & final report ...

Fancy a tin of Unscheduled Care?  


Or feel the need to post some patients round the system?


Today was just mental .... Locked out of the office at 5am as I tried to finalise my talk ... Still it all went well in the end!  My boss bought me a delicious banana muffin to say thanks ... She is the best boss ever!  Thank you Professor!





No comments:

Post a Comment