Friday 6 September 2013

TIME FOR TEA?



Today's been a busy one at home in the kitchen ... Up at 7.30 and straight to work with a courgette cake ... Check out the beauty of the eggs in sunflower oil ... Looks like a scene from outer space ...


Next up was a tea loaf - the cranberries & apricots were soaking in Earl Grey tea overnight.  My only mistake here was to take leave of my senses & totally misjudge the volume of fruit required ... 


Instead of the 2 cakes I was after I got 4! Whoops - must remember to use home quantities not Loaf Face quantities while cooking for friends!



Still, I always have lots of friends to say thanks to so a cake pressie never goes astray!  This week it's to Andy at work - a numerical genius who helped me create a bar chart for a report - Andy you are a star!






No comments:

Post a Comment