Tuesday 20 August 2013

THE RETURN OF THE ROAST DINNER




It is so fab to be home again for the much missed return of the roast dinner!  The kids went back to school today, I went back to work on my other day job (the lovely University of Aberdeen) & it was great to cook up a storm for tea ... You cannae beat roast chicken with an orange, honey & garlic glaze, baby tatties, cauliflower cheese, asparagus & baby corn with skirlie for your tea on a school night no less!  I know I shouldn't but I just cannae have a fine feast without a wee glass of vino ... 


We did have a lovely holiday but I reckon the kids were happy to be home again and back to see their pals!  Here they are heading off to school on this fine day ...



They came home & disappeared straight out again - one to a pals', one with a pal into the sea ... 


I just wish I was their age with a few extra years of sneaky fun to fit it!  The only question that remains is whether I will actually manage to bend at yoga tonight??!!  I'll keep you posted ...

No comments:

Post a Comment