Thursday 7 November 2013

WONDER WOMAN?


There is a 'position vacant' at Loaf Face ... Do you know anyone who would fit the job title of 'Wonder Woman'?  It seems to be the case that I am the only applicant for this most wonderful of jobs!!

Running a small business is the most amazing job I've ever done ... You absolutely must love hats!  It's just as well I have a rather extensive collection to choose from ...


Last week was indeed a wonderful week of hat swapping ... I could have won an award for multi-million-tasking like most working women in the land!  As a Mum of 3 kids, owner of hairy big dog & wife to a jet set (often absent) Professor, with a wee academic job to boot, it's pretty full on!

Amongst the zillion tasks, for Loaf Face, I went shopping for ingredients, delivered them to the bakery, helped make and bake 100 plus loafies, developed and launched the lukkah dukkah to popular acclaim, drummed up some retail sales, humpfed many kilos of loafies out and about the rain soaked streets of Aberdeen ...  It's tiring to type, never mind do it!!

Still in amongst it all ... I received some totally fantastic news - that we were awarded a business development grant from Aberdeenshire Council!


So a huge Thank You to the Economic Development Team for giving us a big thumbs up!  One great man on the team is Douglas Rennie - thank you - I have a wee pressie for you ... Give me a bell sometime to sort out the collection and goodie bag!





No comments:

Post a Comment