Friday 15 November 2013

BUSY BEE


We got this wee stamp made up from a lovely company in Belfast.  As I was busy baking, a measuring jug made an imprint in the flour and I thought it'd make a cool photo with our logo - do you agree?

What a magic week this is turning out to be.  Kicked off with a sumptuous dinner at the Marcliffe Hotel - that's Aberdeen's only 5 star hotel I do believe.  It was such a treat to be invited.  I thought I'd make the most of the invite from the Grampian Food Forum and Scotland Food & Drink, so I went early and enjoyed a fine cuppa and even fitted in a spot a crochet!


The dinner was wonderful and the banter round our table was sterling!  Thank you very much to the amazing Elizabeth Mathie for inviting me!

This weekend we're doing a fair in Ellon to help raise much needed funds for our village pier.  It takes an incredible battering from the mighty North Sea & it needs mega cash for repairs which our magic wee village rallies round to support.  Here's the village link to showcase a great chance to buy stunning photos of it ...

http://colliestononline.com/collieston-pier/pier-fundraising/

So if you live near Ellon, come along tomorrow ... It's a great chance to buy some presents & there is a raffle prize for the Marcliffe Hotel I do believe ...




No comments:

Post a Comment