Tuesday 30 July 2013

LITTLE LOAFIES' TALES


Prof Elf has opened the family floodgates for blog contributions now ... (for one day only) ...
 

 
Today Em (my LF friend) came over because T (Em’s mum) came to fix are washing machine and to collect some STUFF. But before they came round me and Eve (My sister) were playing with bandages and crutches. But before they came I was putting my clothes into the caravan and then when I saw how much socks Eve had I went inside to get all of my pants and socks and stuffed them into my cupboard Eve had 21 pairs of socks and I couldn’t  be bothered  counting mine. Then me and Eve went back to playing our game and when S (Em’s sister) and Em came we played jenga and skrabble I one both of the games. Then I had some biscuits. 
I LOVE LOAF FACE



Today S & Em came over, but before they arrived me + D were playing with the bandages we also used the foam carry mats as casts but they were rolled up and if you put both of them on at the same time you basically fell over. Since we were injured in a car crash ( WINK…..WINK ) we had to use crutches. When they arrived D got both of the foam carry mats and fell over (no surprise there…… ), she tried going up the stairs .… but it didn’t work out to well. Then I showed her how it was done and made it up the stairs no problem. Then me + S went upstairs and got out 2 note pads and drew people in fancy clothes. Then we went downstairs for a biscuit and a cup of blackcurrant juice, after our juice and biscuit they went home.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment