Monday 14 October 2013

ARTY JUGGLE


Today is one of those rainy days when you get a chance to catch up on those odd jobs you never get round to ...  I am feeling very smug that I now have a working printer (only taken months to finally order the ink & then another week to fit the cartridges, a task that literally took 5 minutes!).

Then I got some pictures framed by an amazing artist in our village - Paul Ritchie - whose work I covet!  Anyway, he did a great job & they are now on my wall - after much picture juggling.  My husband brought back the platypus from Australia in June and it now has a wee home above my fish.  And the ice lollies from the Islington Art Show are hanging proud next to the giant rabbit in the headlights ...


Plus I am cracking on with loads of outstanding Loaf Face jobs from about July time!  Ok it's time for putting away my hammer and getting a nice boiled egg on the go for lunch!  So the view from the bagel window looks like this ...


So tasty x




No comments:

Post a Comment